Customized One-to-One Coaching for Thoughtful, Authentic Businesses
Because it’s not “one size fits all.”
As we go through the grand adventure of growing a business with heart and purpose, from time to time we need to sit with someone who can help us see the forest AND the trees. Whether it has to do with growing your business, fine-tuning your work in the world, or simply staying sane & balanced while doing it, I’m here to help.
The help you need is just a quick email away.
In the brilliant tapestry of our chosen work, we can sometimes start to fray a bit. There are so many possible choices, so many possible directions, and so much conflicting advice, it can be hard to know where to turn. I can provide gentle, expert guidance (and relief!) in areas such as:
- Identifying and attracting more of the ideal client(s) that will light up your day and your life…and fewer of the ones who don’t
- Deciding how to best serve these clients by developing the right menu of services, products, and free resources/content
- Cultivating honest, authentic ways to promote your work that avoids the tiring in-your-face sales pitch in favor of building solid, mutually-beneficial relationships
- Taking steps to painlessly build a clear and coherent online presence for your work, such as your website and social media
- Unearthing and sharing your story, the unique fingerprint that’s at the root of everything else you do with your work
- Figuring out ways to streamline the running of your business, creating more time for the part of your work that feeds you
- Caring for the beautiful organic machine that you are, in order to keep doing what you do without burning out
…And much more. This is about your life and your work—so you get to create our agenda.
“Margaret is a natural: Intuitive, warm, encouraging, with a great sense of humor and a sense of the miraculous.”
Tell me about these sessions.
I offer private, designed-for-you 60-minute coaching sessions via Zoom. It can be a single session that helps you clarify an issue that’s blocking your way, or multiple sessions to finally unwind something that’s more complicated—it’s all up to you.
Why would this be good for me?
For many years, I was hesitant to accept anything that had the label “coaching.” Not only did it sound very one-way to me—right, here’s some wizened guru who’s going to dispense wisdom on demand and tell me what to do—but I was still convinced that I was perfectly capable of figuring things out myself. Sigh. I believe that everyone can save time, money and life-energy with some well-placed sessions with a coach that fits your style.
It seems everybody’s a coach these days. Why you?
With more than 20 years of experience counseling self-employed people of all kinds, I can take you to a field of possibilities that’s both broad and deep. And with a happily balanced brain that’s compassionate, creative AND logical, I can see unique solutions that others overlook. I’ll help you ditch the self-judgment and bring your instincts, your dreams, and your ideas together to create a new path for yourself.