Brainstorm a Bottomless Cache of Ideas for Blog or Social Media Posts
Why to take this session:
Every marketing guru advises writing regularly and authentically on your website, blog, or social media accounts. What’s the big deal with that? Well, for starters:
- It gives your ideal readers, clients (existing and soon-to-be), donors, supporters, fans and buyers an ongoing way to know you and stay connected with you
- It helps people to like and trust you: When you “show up” regularly with useful and compassionate content, they sense you would show up for them as well. That’s big.
- Regular writing and engaging on social media means your postings will be shown to more than just a handful of people
- Creative exploration of different topics helps YOU to learn and grow in your work, while being of service to people you care about
- Sharing what you’re working on—minus the sales pitch—helps people to know what you might be offering that can help them, without feeling “sold to.” We expect them to just know, or just remember, but they are busy people too!
Let’s take the stress out of constantly having to come up with new stuff. We’ll sit down together for an hour and I’ll teach you a way to brainstorm a virtually unlimited stash of ideas to regularly add fresh material to your online world—material that’s helpful to the people you most want to engage with.
For you to keep:
- The video or recording of our session together, so you can refer back to it anytime
- A transcript of the ideas we come up with together in our brainstorming, in PDF or MS Word format
- My PDF EBook, 250 Blog/Social Media Ideas (to crack open when you just can’t think of anything to write about…but still want to write something!)
- Access to my regular clients-only Office Hours online (Zoom) chats to ask questions and get answers
If you don’t have your own blog page yet, or if yours is dusty and cobwebby, you’ll first want to consider the coaching hour “Setting up a blog on your website” so we can first create a space together where it’s easy to share your posts with the people you most want to reach.
Your session is one-on-one via Zoom and is tailored to your unique situation. Questions? Email me any time.
Time: One Hour