Nathan & Jamie Snell wanted to bring back the old mom-and-pop doughnut shop, where food is made to order, everyone is made welcome, and there’s a communal guitar, games, and books to enjoy.
They believe in community, not competition, and support other businesses in need (even competitors)
- $30.00 dollars extra each paycheck to help someone less fortunate than themselves.
- Free breakfast (not doughnuts) every shift.
- Professional monthly therapeutic massage by a licensed massage therapist.
- The majority vote on whether the shop will be open (or not) most holidays.
- 1 hour of paid time off for every 40 hours they work.
- Help with college tuition.